Monday, July 26, 2010

The 3D Arguement

I hate 3D and I think it should die. The only 3D movie I enjoyed and got anything out of the 3D was My Bloody Valentine 3D. Because they used the gimmick like a flick from the 50s. It's funny and entertaining. 3D movies these days are "depth" perception. It's useless and stupid. No need for it. Most of these recent 3D movies aren't even 3D. They're post converted. So for the majority of the movie, it's not 3D and you're watching a 2D movie with sunglasses.They put it in 3D so their picture will make more money. that's all it is. It costs more to see a 3D movie, higher ticket price. That's what it comes down to. It's not for movie goers, it's for the studio. Money grubbing whores. 3D should only be used for Disney or Universal Studios theme park attractions. I would give my left arm to see the Alfred Hitchcock exhibit at Universal again. I don't remember any details. One of the only things I do remember is that there was a 3D movie and it scared the crap out of me as a youngster. It would be awesome to see today, after I've seen his movies and can appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment